Face masks required when viewing this home.
Well located close to Woden Town Centre, local Chifley, Pearce shops & public transport. This unassuming home as been completed renovated throughout – all the hardworking is done. An ideal first home or great investment, situated in a tightly held suburb of Pearce opposite open space with direct access to Mt Taylor.
The redesign boast an open plan lounge and dining with engineered floors that flow to the modern kitchen and the rear outdoor deck which is ideal for hosting bbq’s for friends and family. The kitchen overs a bespoked breakfast bar, stone bench tops and european appliances. Accommodation is provided by three bedrooms the master with new modern ensuite, the main updated bathroom and separate toilet are conveniently located for the other two bedrooms.
Other features include double lock up garage, ducted gas heating and reverse cycle split system in the living area for all year round comfort.
– Easycare 802m2 block
– Opposite parkland / direct access to Mt Taylor
– Modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops
– Renovated ensuite and main bathroom
– Three bedrooms, all with built in robes master with ensuite
– Open plan living area with engineered floors
– Outdoor entertaining deck, ideal for BBQ’s
– Ducted gas heating
– Reverse cycle cool / heat (split system)
– Double garage with storage / workshop
– Stroll to Pearce & Chifley shops
– Short drive to Westfield Woden
– Close to Marist College and Melrose High
– Close to Canberra Hospital
– Walking distance to YMCA
– Southland Shopping Centre Mawson
– Close to public transport
– Plenty of space for a veggie garden
– Currently tenanted at $595 p/w on a fixed term until 27 Jan 2022
Land tax: $5,741 pa