Due to COVID-19 all our properties will be by appointment only. We are happy to arrange a convenient time for you to inspect the property, so please don’t hesitate to contact us.
This stunning contemporary architecturally designed 3 bedroom townhouse is peacefully positioned amongst sophisticated Curtin properties and is centrally located in a quiet loop street, a short stroll to Curtin shops and transport.
Built 4 years ago by MBA and HIA Home of the year winners “Classic Constructions”, this beautiful 2 storey townhouse is set within a boutique complex of only two separate title residences capturing beautiful district views with the finest bespoke luxury interiors and finishes throughout.
The level of detail and finishes seen throughout demonstrate the quality that this townhouse represents. With stunning satin finished floorboards in the kitchen and living areas, double glazed windows and sliding doors, split system air-conditioning, stone kitchen benchtops with a waterfall feature along with the highest quality Miele stainless steel appliances throughout the kitchen.
This spectacular residence is ideal for a growing family or executive couple where an extraordinary choice of living and entertaining areas provide sophistication, comfort and privacy. You will have the opportunity to bring the indoors out, with the spacious balcony offering you the option to socialise outdoor all day long with family & friends. The structured contemporary well established gardens are mature and very low maintenance.
The HUGE master bedroom offers space, versatility, light and a full width balcony, with quality carpets built-in robes with mirrored doors extending also to the 2nd and third bedrooms. The master bathroom is another example of the quality offered to you, with full-height tiling, designer fittings and fixtures.
This beautiful townhouse is a turnkey’ move in and start living your best life!
• Separate Title – no Body Corporate Fee’s EVER!
• Energy saving designer LED lighting throughout
• Video Intercom
• Multi zoned digital security alarm with multiple access points
• Full residence Daikin premium ducted reverse cycle air conditioned
• Elevated undercover outdoor alfresco living area with enormous overhead skylight for natural light
• Efficient ducted Daikin Premium Invertor heating/ cooling
• Full double glazed windows and doors
• Digital TV ports to all bedrooms, living areas and dining room
• Full CAT 6 data cabling throughout with Hills Home data cupboard in basement
• Double garage with remote and internal access
• Additional off street parking for 5 cars
• Enormous kitchen island bench with additional kitchen bar and cavernous storage
• Downstairs powder room
• Separate laundry
• Modern extra-large kitchen with Caesar-Stone bench tops and full stainless Miele appliances
Block size: 336 sqm
House size total: 207.46 sqm