This light-filled family home offers flexibility to be used as a single 5 bedroom home or 4 bedroom home plus separate flat with own entrance.
The ground floor features a modern kitchen with granite benchtops, open plan living areas, bedroom/ study, laundry and large timber deck.
Upstairs are 3 more bedrooms and newly renovated bathroom. The self-contained flat offers a kitchen, bathroom and large bedroom/ living area.
The backyard features a level grassed area and well-maintained gardens with a fully enclosed yard.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning in living room, bed 4 and studio.
– Ducted heating to top level.
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
– New carpet and paint throughout.
– Security PIN front door lock.
– Electronically operated awnings on front windows.
– Solar hot water.
– Rinnai hot water system.
– 30,000L rainwater tank with pump.
– Irrigation systems to front and rear gardens.
– Under stairs storage off laundry.
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, sizeable pantry and granite bench tops.
– Self-contained studio or extra living space, with projector, kitchenette and full size bathroom.
– Rear covered entertaining terrace with ceiling fans overlooking the family-friendly gardens.
– Tandem drive-through garage, double carport with ample off-street parking.
– Short walk to Weetangera Shops, Primary School and Playing Fields.
Last known EER: 3.0
Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property.
Once you have viewed the property you will be sent a link to apply through 1Form.
At Hayman Partners we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details!
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.