Welcome to this beautifully presented five bedroom family home, boasting style and space. Careful consideration encompasses the plan and layout of this home. The lounge, dining, kitchen, laundry, bedrooms and main bathroom reflect the ease of living on the lower level. The upper level comprising master bedroom with ensuite, fourth bedroom and study nook.
We absolutely love the light and space reflecting the wonderful aspect from this home where views from the upper level balcony sweep up to Black Mountain Tower in the distance. We are delighted by the functional rear yard which offers a great space for entertaining and relaxing. Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the sun. The spacious master bedroom located upstairs offers privacy and contemporary ensuite and walk-in robe. It’s impressive design compliments its desirable location.
Additional features of this delightful property include:
– Functional kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking, electric oven, dedicated microwave space and great storage space.
– Lovely light-filled living areas.
– Master bedroom with fantastic walk-in robe and modern ensuite with large vanity and shower.
– Four additional bedrooms, three on lower level and the remaining on the upper level. Three including mirrored built-in robes.
– Main bathroom includes modern vanity, bathtub and shower.
– Ducted heating on both levels, evaporative cooling on lower level with split system unit in master bedroom upstairs.
– Separate laundry with access to the backyard.
– Study nook on upper level with shelving.
– Large backyard with undercover area for entertaining.
– Car accommodation includes three tandem car spaces with automatic door, single garage at back of home and additional driveway space at front of the home.
Last known EER: 6
Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property.
Once you have viewed the property you will be sent a link to apply through 1Form
At Hayman Partners we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details!
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact y