Private with spacious interiors, this home is ideally positioned within a peaceful park like setting, perfect for those seeking a relaxed lifestyle with the convenience of a short walk down to nearby parks, Yarralumla and Deakin shopping precincts and Lake Burley Griffin.
This architecturally designed home is perfect for busy people seeking an executive property, with an ideal balance of welcoming living areas, generous accommodation and the ability to lock up and travel.
It boasts a unique yet flexible floor plan, with a feeling of space, warmth and natural light through the extensive use of full windows and high ceilings.The sun-drenched open-plan formal lounge and dining is ideal for those who love to host the perfect dinner party. The spacious family and meals area has a beautiful leafy outlook from all windows and a seamless connection to the large modern kitchen with glass splash backs and the covered tiled north facing entertaining area.
Accommodation consists of three bedrooms upstairs, a spacious main bedroom with ensuite, balcony and an outstanding view to the treetops and parkland. The remaining three bedrooms upstairs are a great size, all with built-in wardrobes – all supported by a main bathroom and separate powder room.
The home is a short stroll to parkland, walking paths, bike tracks, The Royal Canberra Golf Club, an enclosed dog park, Weston Park, Government House, The Southern Cross Yacht Club and Lennox Gardens and is a close to all the Inner South’s cultural attractions. Take advantage of the home’s proximity to the Parliamentary Triangle and Canberra’s CBD.
A fantastic opportunity!
Other features include:
– Architecturally designed home
– Free standing (no common wall)
– Outlook to Parkland
– Stroll to local shops, lake, bike paths, parkland, dog park and walking trails
– Ducted heating throughout
– Private set dual occupancy ( totally separate)
– Updated kitchen with glass splashback and granite bench tops
– Open plan informal living areas
– High ceilings throughout
– Three bedrooms
– Main bedroom with ensuite
– New quality carpet in all bedrooms and formal living areas
– Freshly painted throughout
– Main bathroom upstairs
– Separate powder room
-Storage under the house
– Well proportioned formal lounge/dining area
– Alfresco patio, covered
– Paved courtyard at rear, low maintenance
– Oversize double garage with auto doors
– Internal access from garage
– Mature private landscaped gardens
– EER: 4.5
– Land size: 521 sqm
– Living area: 171 sqm
– Garage: 57 sqm
– Rates: $3,786.40 pa (approx.)
– Body Corporate: $700 pq (approx. including building insurance)