The perfect opportunity to enter the property market, downsize or invest in a wonderful three-bedroom home in Gordon. Well maintained and presented, the home offers a practical layout with two living spaces, a segregated master bedroom, and a large, flat backyard on a sizeable block. There’s nothing to do but move in and enjoy. Situated within walking distance to parks and just a short drive to Point Hut Pond, Gordon Primary School, and Lanyon Marketplace.
• Single level home on a flat block
• Formal living and dining room
• Updated kitchen with ample storage and bench space, and quality appliances
• Family room and meals area adjacent to kitchen
• Separate laundry
• Segregated master bedroom with built-in robe
• Two additional bedrooms, both with well-designed built-in robes
• Three-way bathroom with separate WC
• Single carport with automatic door
• Side gate access for additional car parking
• Large, flat backyard with easy care gardens, colorbond fencing, and two garden sheds
• Covered outdoor entertaining terrace with fan and gas outlet for BBQ
• 12 solar panels
• Ducted gas heating
• Freshly painted throughout
• Walking distance to local playground
• Close to Point Hut Pond, Gordon Primary School and Lanyon Marketplace
WHAT THE SELLER LOVES ABOUT THE HOME
1. I fell in love with the house because of the layout with the 2 living spaces, segregated master and the 3-way bathroom, and it just felt right (homey) when I first walked in.
2. Lots of hard work went into the landscaping and once the pergola was put up I then had a wonderful outdoor entertaining area looking at a lovely backyard.
3. It is also a nice quiet street as it’s not a main thoroughfare.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 122m²
Land Size: 561m²
Land Value: $372,000 (2023)
Rates: $627 per quarter
Land Tax: $863 per quarter (only applicable if not primary residence)
Rental Range: $600 – $630 per week