Don’t let this one get away!
This immaculate and fastidiously maintained home is superbly positioned at the end of a quiet family friendly cul de sac, in arguably the most tightly held pocket of Kambah. North facing to rear makes this unassuming home a surprise upon entering. The sun drenched open plan lounge and dining areas with full length windows and wooden floors connect seamlessly to to the functional kitchen /familyroom that overlooks rear garden and the covered outdoor entertaining areas – your friends will be jealous.
Accommodation is provided by three generous bedrooms supported by a modern bathroom and separate toilet. The master bedroom has a renovated ensuite. The grounds of this generous block have been thoughtfully landscaped over the years, and now support mature plants that will be easy-care yet provide a beautiful shady spot from which to watch the kids and pets play in the fully-enclosed yard.
In our experience, well-maintained homes such as this one tend not to last long on the open market so we highly recommend an inspection.
Other Features include:
– Quiet family friendly cul de sac
– Tightly held pocket of Kambah
– Rendered brick finish
– Ducted Gas Heating
– Reverse cycle heating / cooling
– Functional kitchen overlooking rear garden
– Modern bathroom and toilet
– Updated laundry
– Three bedrooms all with built in robes
– Double garage with worksop area / wet bar
– Ample off street parking
– Landscaped, easy-care gardens
– Outdoor entertaining area
– Easy access to Lake Tuggeranong including past St Thomas Primary (Kambah) and Namadgi Super School.
– Walking path / bike access to Chapman district including Chapman Primary and Mt Stromlo High.
– By car – 5 minutes from Weston Creek shops, 10 minutes from Tuggeranong or Woden
– Direct access to North bound Tuggeranong Parkway
– Minutes to Murrumbidgee Country Club
– Foxtel satellite connected
– Secure high quality excellent condition fencing
Land size: 1,289 sqm
Living area: 148.7 sqm