Our campaigns will run in accordance with the current Government health guidelines of 1.5m social distancing to apply at all times, and a maximum of 10 personnel will be allowed into the home at one time – This will be coordinated by staff. We appreciate your cooperation.
Tucked away in the tree-line suburb of Hughes, this free standing three bedroom home is urban living packed with potential. Carefully renovated to be perfect for modern living, while planning a future extension, or just enjoying as an easy care downsizer. With Claire Hermes park at the end of the street and a short walk to schools and shops, this property is all about lifestyle and location.
– Free standing single level home
– Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes
– Renovated bathroom and laundry
– Renovated kitchen with quality gas appliances
– Ducted gas heating, wall heater and reverse cycle air conditioning
– Light-filled living spaces
– Sprawling backyard with potential for pool or extension
– Large outdoor entertaining deck
– Spacious flat block
– Double garage and workshop
– Proximity to local shops, schools, The Canberra Hospital and Westfield Woden
GET TO KNOW HUGHES
Hughes is named after the seventh Prime Minister of Australia, William Morris ‘Billy’ Hughes. Streets in the suburb are named with the theme of World War I armed services personnel and contemporaries of William Hughes. Hughes adjoins the suburbs of Deakin, Garran, Phillip and Curtin. The local shops afford the convenience of a take-away restaurant, chemist/sub-newsagency, bakery/cafe, supermarket, post office, dry cleaner, hairdresser, and service station. There is easy access to Yarra Glen and Yamba Drive. Close to the Canberra Hospital, Woden Town Centre and numerous schooling opportunities.
STATISTIC (all figures are approximate)
House Size: 101m²
Land Size: 873m²
Land Value: $568,000 (2019)
Rates: $950 per quarter
Land Tax: $1,481 per quarter (only applicable if rented)
Rental Range: $620 – $650 per week