* Enter via intercom located just beyond the Roji Salon *
As if it were taken from the pages of an architectural digest, this sophisticated apartment leaves no stone un-turned when it comes to integration of quality, style and functionality. The residence pays homage to its natural environment with gorgeous views over Lake Burley Griffin, while cleverly designed to maximise energy efficiency and space.
Situated within Canberra’s most distinctive ‘Nishi’ building in the heart of New Acton, home to Palace Electric Cinema, Nishi Gallery, day spa, hair and gym facilities; as well as a number of restaurants and cafes including Monster Kitchen & Bar, Parlour Wine Bar, Rebel Rebel Restaurant and Mocan & Green Grout cafe, just to name a few. Lake Burley Griffin, Australian National University and the business district are all also within walking distance.
With the added benefit of improvements currently underway at Lake Burley Griffin’s West Basin, including development of cycle paths and installation of more seating and picnic areas, this apartment presents an exceptional lifestyle or investment opportunity.
– Fully furnished one bedroom studio apartment
– Located on the 13th floor with secure lift access
– Single secure car space with lock up storage
– Spacious balcony with gorgeous uninterrupted views over Lake Burley Griffin
– Fully equipped kitchen with Bosch appliances (gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and microwave), fridge and plenty of storage
– European laundry equipped with washer and dyer
– Study nook
– Bathroom with heated towel rail
– Double glazed windows
– Ceiling fans and hydronic radiator heating
– Ample wardrobe and cupboard space
– NBN ready
– Fantastic location in the heart of the New Acton cultural precinct
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Apartment Size: 59m²
Balcony Size: 10m²
Rates: $374 per quarter
Land Tax: $449.90 per quarter
Body Corporate Rates: $973.54 per quarter