Located in a tightly-held position in Bruce, this four bedroom home has been thoughtfully designed to maximise the internal and external spaces. With a flexible floor-plan, practical living areas and a generous master suite, this home offers all of the sought after features of a traditional home with the added lifestyle benefits of a low maintenance dwelling. Situated in a fantastic location, central to shops, schools, parks and cafes, this is the perfect opportunity for a small family, down-sizer or investor. Don’t miss your opportunity to secure this lovely property.
– Beautifully maintained townhouse in a quiet complex.
– Extremely low maintenance.
– Master bedroom with ensuite and spa-bath.
– Three additional bedrooms, all with built-in robes.
– Main bathroom with separate toilet.
– Third bedroom suitable as a work-from-home office.
– Spacious kitchen with quality appliances and gas cooktop.
– Full sized laundry with additional toilet.
– Landscaped and easy-to-maintain outdoor area with covered pergola.
– Double garage with internal access.
– DAIKIN ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling upstairs and separate reverse cycle unit downstairs.
– Ducted vacuum.
– DAS security system.
– Close to primary and secondary schools, The University of Canberra, local shops, Belconnen Town Centre, The University of Canberra Hospital and easy access to major thoroughfares.
What the Sellers Love About the Home
1. The complex is quiet and beautifully maintained.
2. The living areas are spacious and easy to maintain.
3. Body corporate fees are low and reasonable.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 143m²
Land Rates: $735 per quarter
Land Tax: $917 per quarter (only applicable if not primary residence)
Body Corporate Rates: $565 per quarter
Townhouses in Complex: 25
Rental Range: $680 – $700 per week