Having been lovingly renovated this 4 bedroom ensuite home offers separate lounge & dining plus a large rumpus room on the lower split level design. Combining country chic with contemporary glamour this home has many unique features which add to this property’s appeal.
The formal lounge features an old fashioned mantle and fireplace and is surrounded by a quaint feature wall and leads into a stylish dining room with a glass chandelier. The adjacent country styled galley kitchen has white bevelled cupboards, plenty of bench space and storage. It overlooks a private sunroom which connects with the main bedroom and can be used as a parents retreat or additional sitting area.
Accommodation includes 4 generous sized bedrooms, with master featuring walk through robe, ensuite and access to the covered sunroom and balcony. Two of the remaining bedrooms include build in wardrobes.
– 4 Bedroom family home
– Multiple living areas
– Master bedroom features ensuite with walk through robe
– Large kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
– Ducted Gas Heating
– Ducted Evaporative Cooling
– Enclosed Sunroom
– Powder room off family room
– Large yard
– Formal lounge room with fire place
– Large family room with gas fire place.
– Study nook
– Views to Brindabella Mountains
– Across from Parkland
– Moments to public transport
Living: 182 sqm
Block 737 sqm
Be sure to come and take a look inside this lovely home. You’ll be impressed.