Situated within an exclusive cul-de-sac in the peaceful suburb of Isaacs, this gorgeous home is packed with extras including a study/parents retreat, multiple living spaces and outdoor entertaining.
– Separate title home
– Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and study area
– Renovated kitchen, bathroom, en-suite and laundry
– Multiple living spaces with a flexible layout
– East facing living and kitchen area
– Quality kitchen appliances
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Double garage with extra storage/workshop area and internal access
– Outdoor entertaining terrace
– Private courtyard off dining area
– Low maintenance garden with garden shed
– Secure level rear yard
– Proximity to The Canberra Hospital, Westfield Woden and major arterial roads
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. A bright, sunny home.
2. Excellent workable layout.
3. An extremely private corner block with separate access from both sides.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
House Size: 154m²
Garage Size: 41m²
Land Size: 582m²
Land Value: $436,000 (2019)
Rates: $792 per quarter
Land Tax: $1,163 per quarter (only applicable if rented)
Rental Range: $640 – $660 per week