Situated in a highly sought-after neighbourhood and surrounded by quality homes, this beautifully renovated home stands out for its alfresco living and fresh aesthetic. Immaculately presented, with timber flooring and modern features throughout, the home flows seamlessly from indoor to outdoor living. Carefully placed features throughout establish a beautiful sanctuary for family living.
– Quality home in fantastic location
– Four bedrooms with built-in robes
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and renovated ensuite
– Renovated main bathroom with corner spa bath
– Modern kitchen with quality gas appliances, stone benchtop, walk-in pantry and ample cupboard space
– Spacious living and dining areas off kitchen, both with access to outdoor entertaining area
– Gorgeous north facing outdoor entertaining deck with built-in BBQ
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Timber flooring throughout
– Drive-through oversized double garage with automatic door
– Spacious upgraded laundry
– Separate study or multi-purpose area
– Fully established gardens
– Irrigation system to front lawns and gardens
– Security system
– Garden shed storage and chook pen
– Zen garden
– Ducted vacuum (3 outlets)
– Proximity to Curtin shops, playing fields and Curtin Primary School
– Short drive to Woden Town Centre and major arterial roads
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. The suburb: Curtin is so close to most things a family needs. It is the geographical centre of Canberra! A bike ride to Curtin Primary School, and a short walk to North Curtin Oval, Coles supermarket, the local post office, Red Brick cafe are only a 3 minute drive. Curtin Ridge is also a favourite walk for the family & our Labrador. Stromlo Mountain bike park, Lake Burley-Griffin and Parliamentary Triangle a short drive / ride away.
2. Spent many happy years raising my family in this beautiful home. It’s cosy warm during winter and wonderfully cool during summer.
3. It’s great value. The neighbours are friendly. The home has many benefits to love such as the Japanese zen garden, new grass areas to play and relax. And the covered deck provides all year entertaining.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 195m²
Garage Size: 43m²
Land Size: 942m²
Land Value: $585,000 (2020)
Land Rates: $3,877 per annum
Land Tax: $392 per quarter
Rental Range: $950 – $980 per week