A beautifully designed home on a quiet loop street with a park at one end and ovals at the other. Extended and renovated with no expense spared, stunning interiors, gorgeous outdoors and tranquil location.
The designer kitchen has an oversized stone bench that seats eight. Features include a pot-filler tap over the Smeg gas cooktop and oven, Qasair range, Asko dishwasher, abundant storage with over 30 soft close drawers, in-draw USB charging and custom blackbutt joinery from Thors Hammer.
The indoor-outdoor living is seamless with the kitchen, dining and living flowing onto a large deck and mature gardens.
The massive master suite has a 5m wardrobe, powder room and ensuite. Privacy windows and doors to the back deck. The ensuite has a deep spa bath overlooking the garden, heated towel rails and abundant storage.
Two separate living areas, one with pitched ceilings, abundant light and opens to the deck, the other with northern sun and wood fireplace.
The Maygar Street location makes for a short walk to the Farmers Markets, Hughes and Curtin Shops, Woden, Red Hill Reserve, Canberra Hospital and local schools.
• Quiet loop street with a park at one end and ovals at the other
• Views to black mountain
• Abundant natural light
• Seamless indoor/outdoor flow
• Designer kitchen with oversized stone kitchen island that seats 8
• Inclusions rarely found such as a pot filler tap and in drawer USB charging
• Smeg gas cooktop and oven, Asko dishwasher and Qasair range
• 30+ soft closing drawers
• Handmade subway tile splashback
• Plumbing to fridge
• Franke sinks
• Blackbutt joinery from Thor’s Hammer
• Massive master suite with 5m wardrobe, powder room and ensuite
• Ensuite with deep spa bath, heated towel rail and abundant storage
• Privacy glass in master and ensuite
• Built-in robes to all bedrooms
• Extra large second bedroom opening to front patio and views
• Landscaped gardens with automatic irrigated skydrop controller
• Huge deck with shade sails
• Mature trees provide summer shade, winter sun and autumn/spring colour
• Large front patio with northern sun and views to black mountain
• Two separate open plan living areas
• Raked ceiling in living room
• Luxaflex blinds in living and master with auto blind
• Ducted gas heating, cooling and wood fireplace
• Two instant gas hot water systems
• Foxtel ready
• Automatic garage