Looking for easy and convenient living in a highly sought after development, then this apartment is the one for you!
Located in the award winning Observatory complex, this 2 bedroom apartment takes in lovely views across to Stromlo Forest Park and the Stromlo Leisure Centre. Generously scaled, the living room provides plenty of space which flows out onto the welcoming entertainers balcony . The kitchen is appointed with modern finishes including stone bench tops and stainless-steel appliances. Good natural light and a pleasant outlook makes this a desirable proposition.
A healthy lifestyle awaits with children’s parks, the Stromlo Forest Bike Park, Stromlo Leisure Centre and Club Lime at your doorstep. The Observatory is also convenient to the Denman shops (which include the Morning Dew Cafe, Enhance Healthcare Chiropractics, Evolving Smiles Dental, YourGP At Denman, Capital Chemist, IGA Supermarket, Local Liquor, Club Lime), Charles Weston Primary School, Cooleman Court, Westfield Woden, Westfield Belconnen, Canberra City and Parliament House.
• Open plan kitchen and living area
• Modern 2 bedroom apartment
• Generously sized master bedroom with ensuite
• Dishwasher & stone benchtop in Kitchen
• Built in robes
• Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating
• Secure building access
• Swimming pool and entertainment area
• Fire pit and BBQ areas
• NBN ready
• Underground car space, lock-up storage & secure entry
• Walking distance to new local shops, local schools & Mt Stromlo
Living: 71 sqm
Balcony: 20 sqm
General Rates: $1,044 pa approx.
Body Corporate Levies: $3,294 pa approx.