Tucked away in the tree-lined suburb of Hughes, this free standing three bedroom home is easy living packed with potential. Well positioned on an elevated 694m² (approx.) block, perfect to live in while planning a future extension or renovation, or simply move in and enjoy. With parkland close by and only a short walk to schools and shops, this property is all about lifestyle and location.
– Light-filled and elevated home in quiet loop street
– Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Kitchen overlooking entertaining deck
– Bathroom with separate toilet
– Large outdoor entertaining deck with fantastic views across the Brindabellas
– Spacious backyard with space for kids and pets to play
– Loads of underhouse storage
– New carpets throughout (living areas December 2019, bedrooms April 2021)
– Freshly painted internally and externally
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Walking distance to Hughes Primary School, Alfred Deakin High School & Canberra College
– Proximity to Curtin Shops, Red Hill Nature Reserve, playing fields, Woden Town Centre, The Canberra Hospital & Federal Golf Course
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. Walking through the quiet, leafy and friendly neighbourhood.
2. Relaxing in the warm, sunny rooms – each with its own lovely outlook.
3. Taking in the brilliant, panoramic sunsets from the deck each evening.
4. Biking to the lake and local cafes.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 120m²
Carport Size: 24m²
Land Size: 694m²
Land Value: $725,000 (2021)
Land Rates: $1,139 per quarter
Land Tax: $2,010 per quarter (only applicable if not primary residence)
Rental Range: $680 – $700 per week