This spacious three bedroom home is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the leafy and prestigious Isaacs surrounds. Thoughtfully designed with generous living spaces and good sized bedrooms, this is a unique opportunity to purchase a home that will last the test of time. Isaacs Ridge remains a casual stroll up the road perfect for lazy Sunday walks, and The Canberra Hospital and Woden Town Centre just a short drive away.
– Single level home
– Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Centrally located kitchen with quality appliances
– Formal open plan living and dining area
– Family room or meals area off kitchen
– Renovated bathroom
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Backyard with covered entertaining terrace
– Private and secure front courtyard
– Double garage with automatic doors (one side converted to rumpus room)
– Ideally located adjacent to Isaacs shops
– Walking distance to bus stop and an extensive network of walking trails nearby
– Proximity to The Canberra Hospital and Woden Town Centre
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. An ideal location close to two primary schools, child care, Isaacs shops, Canberra Hospital, Westfield Woden Shopping Centre, Stellar Gym and much more.
2. Enclosed backyard and front yard.
3. Flat level block and friendly neighbourhood.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 125m²
Garage Size: 43m²
Land Size: 455m²
Land Value: $415,000 (2020)
Land Rates: $686 per quarter
Land Tax: $1,066 per quarter (only applicable if not primary residence)
Rental Range: $660 – $680 per week