A great opportunity to secure a perfect family home located in the ideally central yet tranquil suburb of Torrens.
The level block, situated on a quiet street, captures excellent natural light with north facing living and entertaining areas. This home also offers views facing east from the generously sized kitchen and dining. Neatly presented, the home has been extensively renovated and still offers scope for further extensions to take advantage of the elevated position.
A home which offers so many lifestyle benefits such as; nearby public transport and access to parkland such as Mount Taylor Nature Reserve, local shops, cafés and restaurants. A great benefit is the proximity to Woden, Phillip and Mawson shopping precincts. The convenience of a short drive to Canberra City, Tuggeranong and the Parliamentary triangle makes commuting a breeze.
• Central and popular location
• Two car garage plus work space
• Renovated kitchen with electric stove, Smeg dishwasher and soft close draws
• Ducted reverse cycle, installed in 2018
• Spacious north facing living areas
• New double glazed windows throughout
• new internal and external doors
• renovated bathroom and separate toilet
• Renovated laundry
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• BIR in two of the four bedrooms
• New automatic garage door
• New gutters and drainage
• Foxtel ready
• Raised vege garden and greenhouse and established lemon tree
• Low maintenance gardens, recently landscaped
• Walking distance to Mount Taylor Reserve, public transport, local shops and cafes