This light-filled, ground floor apartment has been extensively renovated and modernised to make for easy living, with Garran shops only a short stroll across the road. Ample storage space, custom kitchen and a spacious, private courtyard make this property an ideal first home or investment.
Note: This home can be sold furnished.
– Light-filled ground floor apartment in ‘The Terrace’
– Two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
– Open plan living and dining area
– Renovated kitchen with quality appliances and stone benchtops
– Large private, sun-drenched courtyard
– Freshly painted throughout
– Reverse cycle air conditioning unit
– Renovated combined bathroom/laundry with underfloor heating
– Single undercover carspace
– Fantastic location adjacent to Garran shops, and walking distance to The Canberra Hospital & Garran Primary School
– Proximity to Woden Town Centre, public transport links and Edison Park
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. Sitting in the suntrap courtyard reading a book, patting the dog, and enjoying the serenity of Garran.
2. Early morning walks to the local parks and reserves, watching the native birds and kangaroos.
3. The proximity to the wonderful Garran shops, the Medical Centre, Canberra Hospital as well as minutes to Westfield Woden.
4. Living in a light, bright, recently renovated and well-appointed apartment (especially the underfloor heating in the bathroom).
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 64m²
Courtyard Size: 28m²
Construction: Circa 1970
Land Rates: $691 per quarter
Land Tax: $911 per quarter (only applicable if not primary residence)
Body Corporate Rates: $1,193 per quarter
Units in Complex: 9
Rental Range – Unfurnished: $490 – $520 per week
Rental Range – Furnished: $550 – $580 per week