Arguably one of Monash’s most best kept secret locations. Set on a mature 965m2 block within a short stroll to parkland, local schools and both Erindale and Tuggeranong shopping precincts. This tastefully renovated home is a rare offering to the market.
On entering the home, you are immediately drawn to the space, flow and open plan design the home has to offer. The renovated kitchen and spacious living areas provide for relaxed entertaining. The open plan living transitions through sliding doors onto a large covered entertaining deck, creating a superb balance between indoor and outdoor living.
Accommodation is provided by three bedrooms, all with built in robes with easy access to the modern bathroom and separate toilet.
Set on a easy care 965m2 parcel of land on one of Monash’s most tightly held cul de sacs this immaculately home has been tastefully renovated to create space and natural light without compromising quality and lifestyle.
The hard work is done – just move in and enjoy.
Key features of this property include:
– Spacious living area with Northerly aspect
– Separate dining area located off the living area
– Family area adjacent to the kitchen
– Huge covered deck at the rear
– Large, practical kitchen
– Views over garden
– IAG appliances
– Gas cooktop, dishwasher, electric oven
– Large fridge space
– Lots of bench & cupboard space
– 3 good sized bedrooms
– All with built-in robes
– Reverse cycle heating & cooling
– New ducted gas heating
– New Rinnai continuous gas hot water
– New Carpet
– Freshly painted throughout
– Modern European laundry
– Low maintenance house & gardens
– Great sized block with side access
– Double garage (tandem)
– New four car garage / huge workshop to the rear
Rates: $2,790 pa
Land tax: $3,930 pa (if not primary residence)