Break into home ownership with this highly affordable apartment in a developing parkland complex. This light-filled, ground floor apartment has been extensively renovated and modernised to make for easy living, with the redeveloping Curtin shops only a short stroll across the road. Parkland views, custom upgrades and a secure complex make this property an ideal first home or investment.
Currently on a fixed term lease at $350 per week until 28/10/20.
– Ground floor one bedroom unit near redeveloping Curtin Shops
– Light-filled living space
– Renovated kitchen with meals area
– Generous sized bedroom with renovated ensuite and built-in robe
– Spacious separate laundry
– Single car space
– Secure complex
– Walking distance to Curtin Shops, Primary Schools and bus stop
– Proximity to Woden Town Centre, The Canberra Hospital and major arterial roads
PLEASE NOTE: 3 Waddell Place is a well constructed unit development. The windows replacement project now underway will see each unit benefit from new, easy to use, double-glazed windows, which will also give a much smarter, fresher look, to the complex.
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. Sunny north-facing living and bedroom
2. Mature trees and quick access to bikeways
3. The vibrant Curtin lifestyle and central Canberra location
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 47m²
Construction: Circa 1968
Units in Complex: 76
Body Corporate Rates: $1,627 per quarter (see above note)
Land Rates: $1,969 per annum
Land Tax: $619 per quarter