Situated in the picture-perfect suburb of Isaacs, this incredible home is built to last the test of time. Combining generous proportions, incredibly flexible living spaces and an abundance of natural light, the home has been brilliantly designed to separate communal areas from sleeping quarters for added privacy and functionality. Isaacs Ridge remains a casual stroll up the road perfect for lazy Sunday walks, and The Canberra Hospital and Woden Town Centre just a short drive away.
– Large family home in sought-after suburb
– Four spacious bedrooms
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and and huge ensuite with spa
– Oversized main bathroom with separate toilet
– Formal living and dining room
– Family-size kitchen with gas cooktop and ample cupboard space
– Adjoining meals area to kitchen
– Generous sunken second family room
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Double garage with automatic door and internal access
– Spacious backyard with entertaining terrace and low maintenance gardens
– Proximity to Isaacs Ridge, Isaacs Shops, Southlands Shopping Centre, The Canberra Hospital & Woden Town Centre
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. We love the outdoor entertaining area in the backyard complete with cubby house for the kids to play in. The remote controlled Vergola to adjust the sun or shade throughout the year is a great feature; and it closes automatically when it rains to keep the outdoor furniture dry!
2. Highly renowned Farrer Primary School is just a short and safe stroll away through an underpass under Yamba Drive.
3. The house is spacious and roomy and provides a great combination of open entertaining areas and privacy. Alexander Mackie Circuit is a lovely safe, social and child friendly loop street. It is a very peaceful and enjoyable place to live and raise a family.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 207m²
Garage Size: 42m²
Land Size: 852m²
Land Value: $494,000 (2020)
Land Rates: $839 per quarter
Land Tax: $1,322 per quarter (only applicable if rented)
Rental Range: $700 – $750 per week