Situated in the peaceful suburb of Isaacs, this single level home is designed for low maintenance living without compromise to lifestyle. With neutral fittings throughout, the kitchen and living areas have been designed as a central hub for the home, with gorgeous tree lined views to Isaacs Ridge from the picturesque backyard. Don’t miss the opportunity.
– Single level home in sought-after suburb
– Open plan living and dining area
– Segregated family room
– Large updated kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard space
– Three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Spacious laundry
– Low maintenance yard with access to reserve
– Double automatic lock up garage with internal access
– Freshly painted throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Walking distance to local Isaacs shops and Isaacs Ridge
– Proximity to Southlands Shopping Centre, Woden Town Centre & The Canberra Hospital
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. Feeling immersed in nature every time you look outside your windows – seeing the diverse wildlife and watching the trees change with the seasons.
2. Enjoying a spacious open plan living area at one end of the house, and relaxing in the quiet private bedrooms at the other.
3. Easy living in a contemporary home situated in the midst of a friendly, well established neighbourhood.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 133m²
Garage Size: 32m²
Land Size: 409m²
Land Value: $426,000 (2020)
Land Rates: $698 per quarter
Land Tax: $1,135 per quarter (only applicable if rented)
Rental Range: $650 – $690 per week