This meticulously presented five bedroom home in the sought after northern section of Curtin has been thoughtfully designed to maximise the internal and external spaces. With several large living areas and a flexible floor-plan, this home offers multiple layout options for family dynamics that change over time. Situated on an expansive block adjacent to Curtin Playing Fields, this home offers wonderful views of the Yarralumla Creek Parklands. Incorporating high ceilings with a northerly aspect allows for an abundance of natural light to flood the home. This is a unique opportunity for those looking for a wonderful home in a great location.
– Beautifully designed Classic Constructions family home
– Immaculately maintained, incorporating 337sqm of living
– Large master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and scenic views across North Curtin Oval
– Four additional spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Stunning kitchen with quality Bosch cooking appliances, plus brand new dishwasher and plumbed fridge
– Kitchen also includes massive 5m island bench, stone bench tops, and large walk in pantry
– Multiple living spaces (including formal and informal areas)
– Large upstairs rumpus / landing with study nook
– Luxurious main bathroom
– Huge laundry, with large separate storeroom
– Reverse cycle air conditioning (separate units upstairs and downstairs)
– Back to base security alarm
– Recently painted (interior and exterior)
– Landscaped and established gardens, fully serviced by timed irrigation system
– Oversized double garage
– Double glazing throughout
– Large underground water tank
– North Curtin playing fields literally at your doorstep.
– Walk to Curtin Shops (Great coffee!)
– Proximity to local primary schools, child care centres and major arterial roads for easy access to the City, Woden, and other major Town centres
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME?
1. We have loved entertaining in this home – there is always plenty of room for the kids (and adults) to play both inside and out.
2. We love the location, the beautiful walks and many bike paths right on our doorstep.
3. The shops have a lovely atmosphere and village feel, without the hassle of major shopping centre parking.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Living Area: 337m²
Land Size: 825m²
Land Value: $672,000 (2021)
Land Rates: $1,731 per quarter
Land Tax: $1,716 per quarter (if not primary residence)
Rental Range: $1,250 – $1,350 per week