Unassuming from the front, entry to this lovely four bedroom ensuite home is a must to truly appreciate what it has on offer. With three separate living areas, an updated kitchen, lovely rear deck and large family friendly garden.
Set in an enviable location in a tightly held street nearing reserve, horse paddocks, Murrumbidgee Golf Club and walking trails. This family home is also close to main roads that can connect you to all of Canberra’s major town centres.
• Light filled split level four bedroom ensuite home in a sought after pocket of Kambah
• Formal and informal living areas seamlessly flowing to a lovely rear deck and outdoor entertaining area
• New kitchen with an abundance of storage including a pantry; gas cooktop and Electrolux dishwasher
• Generous main bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite
• Ducted gas heating and slow combustion fire ensuring warmth through the winter months
• Low maintenance private gardens with established plantings
• Fabulous rear garden for children and pets with lovely feature shade tree
• Double sized garage with power and light for the home handyman
• Enviable location in a tightly held enclave nearing reserve and walking trails with uninterrupted arterial access to the City and major shopping precincts
• Living size: 145m2
Garage Size: 45m2
Block Size: 1,309m2