Tucked away in a private cul-de-sac, this free standing three bedroom home has been recently updated and is ready for new owners. The high ceilings and abundance of natural light complement the timber floors and centrally located kitchen and living areas. With neutral fittings and colours throughout, this home is sure impress the most discerning of buyers.
– Fully upgraded family home in sought-after location
– Three bedrooms with built-in robes
– Open plan living and dining areas with high ceilings
– Upgraded kitchen with quality appliances
– Upgraded bathroom
– European laundry
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Recently painted throughout
– Spacious backyard with paved and covered entertaining area
– Oversized four car garage with space for workshop
– Double carport
– Proximity to popular public and private schools, Wanniassa shops and Erindale shops
– Short drive to Tuggeranong Town Centre, Lake Tuggeranong, Woden Town Centre and The Canberra Hospital
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. The quiet cul-de-sac and living with such friendly neighbours.
2. Natural light all year due to the high ceiling and tall windows.
3. The large outdoor area allowing plenty of space to entertain friends and family.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 106m²
Land Size: 711m²
Land Value: $302,000 (2020)
Land Rates: $ per quarter
Land Tax: $ per quarter (only applicable if rented)
Rental Range: $610 – $640 per week