A home of phenomenal proportions balanced with distinction and style. A rare offering of a contemporary yet warm family residence with soaring ceilings, free form living spaces and multiple outdoor entertaining options which follow the direction of the sun.
Positioned in the heart of the Woden Valley offering the ultimate in convenience, you will love the close proximity to the popular Chifley shops, Woden Town Centre, great local public and private schooling and accessibility to major arterial roads.
Don’t miss the chance to secure this outstanding opportunity for your family!
– Four generous bedrooms with an additional study
– Completely renovated with quality finishes
– Chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances and adjoining meals
– Expansive open-plan living areas with high ceilings
– Segregated main bedroom with en-suite
– Study with custom built-in cabinetry
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Covered entertaining area with BBQ
– Garage (10mx7m approx.) with rear roller door, workshop space and air-conditioning
– Rear access with driveway for trailer/boat etc
– Low-maintenance landscaped backyard with established hedging
– Solar panels
– Rainwater tank and in-ground watering system
– Alarm system
– Proximity to local shops, schools, Woden Town Centre and major arterial roads
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. Plenty of space for the family with the ability to segregate adult/children zones.
2. Private, not overlooked by neighbours.
3. Convenient location to Chifley shops, local cafes and Westfield Woden, and only a few minutes drive to the Tuggeranong Parkway.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
House Size: 203m²
Garage Size: 63m²
Land Size: 960m²
Land Value: $382,000 (2019)
Rates: $695 per quarter
Land Tax: $980 per quarter (only applicable if rented)
Rental Range: $820 – $840 per week