An outstanding opportunity to purchase a home in the sought-after suburb of Isaacs. The property has been lovingly maintained to ensure it’s as easy as simply moving in and loving the lifestyle and location on offer.
Perfect for the family or astute buyer who is looking for quality and a flexible layout, with unique spaces that link perfectly for full utilisation of both indoor and outdoor areas of the home. The home has been cleverly designed to take full advantage of its aspect and spectacular views to the Brindabella’s. You won’t want to miss this one!
– Fantastic family home in sought-after location
– Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes, two with bay windows
– Master bedroom with ensuite, huge walk-in robe with wall safe, and views to the Brindabella’s
– Large sunken lounge room and formal dining with views to Brindabella’s
– Family size kitchen with double fridge space and ample storage
– Family room and meals area off kitchen
– Rumpus room
– Sunroom, currently used as a study
– North facing aspect to the rear
– Huge main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
– Separate laundry with attic above, great for storage
– Ducted gas heating, gas heater in formal lounge and evaporative air conditioning
– Freshly painted throughout
– Solar heated salt-water inground swimming pool
– Multiple outdoor areas including a raised deck to capture views
– Large luxaflex awning (wind-out) over the lower deck off the living areas
– Double garage with automatic doors and large workshop
– Security alarm (not back to base) and multiple sensor lights around the home
– Garden shed for storing pool chemicals, cleaning products, pool toys and garden tools
– Trailer shed to protect your trailer from the elements
– Short drive Southlands shopping centre, Swinger Hill shops, Westfield Woden & The Canberra Hospital
– Walking distance to bus stop, Isaacs shops and Isaacs Ridge nature trails
– Close to Farrer and Mawson Primary Schools, Marist College and Melrose High School
WHAT THE SELLER LOVES ABOUT THE HOME
1 – Taking in the views with a morning coffee from the rear deck or front verandah, and listening to the local magpies and kookaburras. These spots also provide spectacular views of the sunsets and electrical storms which are mesmerising.
2 – The many beautiful flowering plants and trees throughout the gardens, like the huge Crab Apple and a variety of roses and hydrangeas that seem to flower for most of the year.
3 – In summer, cooling off in and around the pool areas with family and friends, or in winter, relaxing in the warm sunshine as it streams through the home’s north facing windows.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 245m² (including sunroom – 17m² and verandah – 29m²)
Garage Size: 43m²
Land Size: 867m²
Land Value: $680,000 (2021)
Land Rates: $1,189 per quarter
Land Tax: $1,884 per quarter (only applicable if not primary residence)
Rental Range: $780 – $820 per week