The perfect opportunity to enter the property market or up-size to a wonderful family home in Fadden. Combining space with well thought out family living, and flexible in its design to accommodate the needs of even the most discerning buyer. Easy to live in, private, and centrally located close to popular schools, shops and the Mt Wanniassa Nature Reserve.
– Great family home in sought-after suburb
– Four good sized bedrooms, three with built-in robes
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Formal living and dining rooms with feature raked ceilings
– Updated family-size kitchen with quality appliances and ample storage
– Family room and meals area
– Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning units
– Single oversized lock up garage with automatic door and mezzanine storage space
– Back-to-base security alarm system
– Solar panels
– Automatic in-ground sprinkler system
– Security screen doors and shutters on front windows
– Close to bus stops for local and school bus services
– Proximity to Erindale shopping centre, Tuggeranong & Woden Town Centres and The Canberra Hospital
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. Cosy winter evenings in front of the gas log fire.
2. Lovely winter sun in the family room meals area.
3. Private courtyard for outdoor living.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 172m²
Garage Size: 39m²
Land Size: 768m²
Land Value: $343,000 (2020)
Land Rates: $609 per quarter
Land Tax: $907 per quarter (only applicable if rented)
Rental Range: $680 – $720 per week