Right in the heart of the city, a stylish lifestyle awaits in this single level apartment, architect-designed for space, light and living.
Entertain friends in the generous open plan kitchen, dining and living, or watch New Year’s Eve fireworks from the rooftop terrace, with its 360 degree views that include Lake Burley Griffin and the city.
Quality and elegance describes the open plan living space, and the feeling of spaciousness is complemented by full length glass doors leading to a huge private patio. Accommodation is provided by two generous bedrooms the segregated master with ensuite and walk in robe.
Step outside the front door and the location is unbeatable. Here you can enjoy everything the inner city has to offer. Minutes’ walk to Bunda Street’s cafes, restaurants and bars, the civic shopping precinct and Canberra Theatre Centre. If you love keeping active, take a short stroll across the Allara Street pedestrian bridge to Commonwealth Park and Lake Burley Griffin, where you’ll find endless walking and cycling paths.
This appealing apartment won’t last long! be quick to avoid disappointment.
– Secure complex
– Located on the edge of the city
– Generous open plan living areas
– Two bedrooms, segregated master with adjoining ensuite and walk in robe
– Large built-in robes in bedroom two
– Semi walk-in linen closet / laundry
– Freshly painted throughout
– Brand new reverse cycle air conditioning x2
– Massive outdoor terrace to entertain your friends
– Fully equipped gym
– Rooftop recreation patio with BBQ facilities
– Courtyard gardens and water fountain
– Basement car parking
– Storage room in car park
– Olympic swimming pool opposite
– Walk to ANU, Canberra Library and Lake Burley Griffin
Body corporate fee: $5,893 pa
Rates: $1,235 pa (approx)
Land Tax: $1,392 pa (approx) (only when it is an investment property)