Situated in a convenient location and only minutes to Belconnen Town Centre is this wonderful three bedroom townhouse. Perfect for the first home buyer, downsizer or investor and offering a great practical layout with spacious living areas and a gorgeous north facing aspect to the rear. Well maintained, and with no body corporate fees in place, don’t miss your opportunity to secure this home.
– Two-storey townhouse in convenient location
– Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes
– Master bedroom with private north-facing balcony
– Open plan living and dining area
– Well appointed kitchen with adjoining meals area
– Two-way bathroom
– Separate laundry downstairs with powder room
– Private north facing rear courtyard
– Gas wall heater upstairs
– Gas outlets available for heating downstairs
– Single lock-up garage with automatic door and storage
– Low maintenance gardens
– Walking distance to University of Canberra & CISAC
– Short drive to Belconnen Town Centre & Calvary Hospital
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. I love that there is no body corporate.
2. I love that you can enjoy your morning coffee in the courtyard without feeling you’re looking into someone else’s backyard.
3. I love that you can leave your car behind and walk to the lake or quickly bus into the city.
4. Easily attracted respectful long term tenants.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 106m² (48m² upper + 58m² lower)
Garage Size: 25m²
Land Size: 194m²
Land Value: $310,000
Land Rates: $567 per quarter
Land Tax: $763 per quarter (only applicable if rented)
Rental Range: $480 – $520 per week