Discover the epitome of perfection in this meticulously maintained brick veneer home.
Nestled within a peaceful cul-de-sac and just a short stroll from the Hughes shops is this true gem of a property. Immaculately presented, it sits on an easy-care parcel of land, surrounded by other quality homes, making it a rare find in today’s market.
The design of this home maximizes natural light, with a welcoming lounge and dining area at the front, and a meals area adjacent to the updated kitchen at the rear. From the kitchen, gaze over the beautifully landscaped rear garden, with vistas stretching to Woden and the breathtaking Brindabella Mountain range in winter. Accommodation is provided by three spacious bedrooms, the main bedroom is equipped with built-in robes. Enjoy the luxury of a brand-new, modern bathroom, along with a separate toilet, adding a touch of sophistication to the home. Gas heating and reverse cycle heating/cooling system ensure comfort year-round.
The outdoor areas are a testament to the homeowner’s care and attention, with mature, private gardens that demand minimal upkeep, perfect for those who prefer a manageable garden setting.
The home’s location is simply superb, with quick access to the Parliamentary Triangle, Woden, a private and public hospital and the city, offering utmost convenience. Not to mention the easy access to some of Canberra’s finest schools, recreational amenities, and the scenic beauty of Lake Burley Griffin a little further afield.
This is most definitely an exceptional opportunity, in a well-established suburb, that you are going to want to see.
Key Features + Additional Information:
• Sunlit living and dining areas
• Tastefully renovated open-plan kitchen
• Winter views to Woden and the majestic Brindabella Mountains
• Generous bedrooms
• Modern bathroom
• Climate controlled
• Abundant storage options underneath the house
• Single carport
• Wall mounted gas heater in living
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling in living
• Low maintenance established gardens
• Private and peaceful setting
• Tranquil cul-de-sac
• Close to local primary schools and Deakin High School
• Conveniently near Hughes shops and Woden Plaza
• Proximity to the Hughes Community Centre, University of the 3rd Age, and Hughes Community Shed
• Excellent access to bus stops and the upcoming light rail system
• Near the Canberra Hospital and National Capital Private Hospital
• Parks and walking trails within easy reach
Rates: $5,510 pa
Land tax: $10,330 pa