The perfect opportunity to up-size or upgrade to a wonderful light-filled family home in Wanniassa Hills. This home combines space with well thought out family living, and its flexible design will accommodate the needs of even the most discerning buyer. The home is easy to live in, private, and centrally located close to popular schools, shops and Farrer Ridge Nature Reserve. Its large block has plenty of space to extend in the future, put in a pool or even a build a self-contained unit.
– Well-built light-filled family home with great views to Farrer Ridge and Wanniassa Hills Nature Reserves
– Four generous bedrooms, three with built-in robes
– Segregated master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Fourth bedroom or study
– Open plan living and dining area with large north facing window and views to the hills
– Centrally located kitchen with new 900mm electric cooktop and ample cupboard space
– Meals area or family room adjacent to kitchen
– Updated bathrooms
– Ducted gas heating (with new 5* Brivis gas furnace) and cooling and ducted Ventis ventilation system
– Gas hot water
– Double glazed uPVC windows and sliding door.
– New honeycomb blinds to living, dining, master bedroom and family room, and new blinds to other bedrooms
– New wool carpets to bedrooms and Karndean flooring to family room and hallways
– Large private, secure backyard
– Easy care gardens with mature fruit trees and veggie patch
– Two garden sheds
– Outdoor entertaining area shaded by a lemon tree
– Double carport with remote control roller door
– Extra off-street parking
– Surrounded by quality privately built homes
– Large block with potential to extend
– Green belt and walking and cycling paths nearby
– Proximity to popular schools, Wanniassa shops, Erindale Shopping Centre, Westfield Woden, South.Point Shopping Centre, The Canberra Hospital & public transport
WHAT THE SELLER LOVES ABOUT THE HOME
1. The morning sun streaming into the kitchen or study and looking out to Farrer Ridge or watching the antics of the abundant visiting birdlife.
2. Easy care layout of the light-filled home and the spacious private backyard.
3. It’s close to all services and to the city.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 163m²
Carport Size: 27m²
Land Size: 981m²
Land Value: $480,000 (2021)
Land Rates: $765 per quarter
Land Tax: $1,324 per quarter (only applicable if not primary residence)
Rental Range: $720 – $740 per week