Our campaigns will run in accordance with the current Government health guidelines:
1. All inspections will be by appointment only – Please contact us to arrange a suitable time
2. 1.5m social distancing rule will apply at all times
A lifestyle residence, this modernised home is filled with warmth and designed to entertain. Immaculately maintained, the home offers private haven surrounded by manicured gardens. Ideally tucked away in a secluded pocket in the sought after suburb of Isaacs.
– Single level family home in quiet cul-de-sac
– Three spacious bedrooms
– Main bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe
– Well-appointed kitchen with electric cooktop and ample storage
– Open plan living area
– Separate family room
– Freshly painted throughout
– Bamboo flooring
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Gorgeous decked outdoor entertaining area with bench seating/storage, surrounded by established gardens
– Full irrigation system
– Crimsafe doors for added security
– Views to Isaacs Ridge
– Double lock up garage with automatic doors
– Proximity to local shops, schools, Westfield Woden and The Canberra Hospital
GET TO KNOW ISAACS
Isaacs is a sought after suburb ideal for families and downsizers who appreciate location and quality-built homes.
The suburb’s many loop streets and cul-de-sacs make it quiet, private and extremely safe for its residents. Another added bonus for Isaacs is that the power runs underground, meaning power lines are not visible and there is plenty of room for great views!
Being next to the suburbs of O’Malley, Mawson and Farrer, it is bounded by Yamba Drive and Ngunnawal Drive and is superbly located close to the Woden Town Centre, Mawson shopping precinct and the ever growing Canberra Hospital. Locals enjoy the Canberra Nature parks of Isaacs Ridge and the Long Gully pine plantation great for walking, running and bike riding.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 126sqm
Garage Size: 39sqm
Land Size: 488sqm
Land Value: $419,000 (2019)
Rates: $742 per quarter
Land Tax: $1,079 per quarter (only applicable if rented)
Rental Range: $580 – $610 per week