The perfect opportunity to enter the property market or upsize to a tightly held pocket of Wanniassa. This wonderfully presented four-bedroom home offers well thought out family living, with multiple indoor and outdoor spaces. Elevated in its positioning and surrounded by well-established gardens, this home provides privacy and street appeal in droves. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and close to Wanniassa shops, great schools, Tuggeranong Town Centre, and Sulwood Drive for easy access into Woden and the city.
– Beautiful family home in a quiet cul-de-sac
– Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
– Three large additional bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Two spacious living areas as well as formal dining room
– Updated kitchen overlooking backyard with quality appliances and ample storage
– Full sized laundry with thoughtful storage solutions
– Landscaped and easy-to-maintain outdoor area with covered deck and pergola
– Freshly painted interior and exterior
– Oversized and insulated double lock-up garage with automatic doors
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Solar panels
– Proximity to Wanniassa shops, great schools, Tuggeranong Town Centre, and Sulwood Drive for easy access into Woden and the City
WHAT THE SELLER LOVES ABOUT THE HOME
– The deck is a great spot to relax and look at the hills.
– The laundry has great cupboard space, even one that fits the clothes baskets.
– The garage is a really good size. There’s more than enough space for a workshop as well as the cars. It also has a sink and three phase power.
Home Size: 164m²
Garage Size: 49m²
Land Size: 869m²
Land Value: $420,000 (2021)
Land Rates: $780 per quarter
Land Tax: $1,166 per quarter (only applicable if not primary residence)
Rental Range: $720 – $750 per week