An outstanding opportunity to purchase a fantastic character filled home located in a quiet no through traffic cul-de-sac in popular Isaacs. Cleverly designed to take full advantage of the aspect, and offering unique spaces that link perfectly for full utilisation of both indoor and outdoor areas of the home. This one is not to be missed.
– Character filled home in quiet and private location
– Three bedrooms with built-in robes
– Fourth bedroom with access to master, potential nursery/study
– Master bedroom with spa ensuite and underfloor heating
– Updated kitchen with quality appliances including 900mm gas cooktop and 600mm oven
– Separate formal and informal living and dining areas
– Sitting/media area with projector screen
– Light-filled living spaces with north facing aspect
– Double automatic garage with internal stair access and mezzanine storage area
– Double glazed windows
– Ample storage throughout
– Gorgeous decked entertaining area to the rear
– Private and low maintenance gardens
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Proximity to shops, schools, The Canberra Hospital and Woden Town Centre
WHAT THE SELLER LOVES ABOUT THE HOME
1. It’s an aesthetically pleasing home.
2. It has a great layout and easy flow.
3. I love the privacy and peacefulness.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 200m²
Garage Size: 29m²
Land Size: 691m²
Land Value: $407,000 (2019)
Land Rates: $753 per quarter
Land Tax: $1,083 per quarter (only applicable if rented)
Rental Range: $760 – $800 per week