This beautifully presented townhouse offers so much more, with all of the sought after features of a traditional home and added lifestyle benefits of a low maintenance dwelling in a fantastic location.
• Single level north facing townhouse with outlook to bush land
• Open plan living area
• Updated kitchen with meals area and access to back deck
• Two bedrooms with built-in robes
• Oversize master bedroom
• Updated bathroom with separate toilet
• New outdoor entertaining deck with views to Mt Painter
• Driveway parking for two additional cars
• Direct access to guest parking out side gate
• Watering system through front and back garden
• Raised vegetable garden
• Very private – no shared living area walls with other units
• Driveway not from within complex but from road (more like a house than a unit)
• Added wall and ceiling insulation
• Honeycomb blinds in lounge and bedrooms
• Water heater and reverse cycle air conditioner (both upgraded within last 2 years)
• Gigabit Ethernet throughout
• Connected to high-speed NBN (node in close proximity)
• Large lockup single garage with storage space, automatic roller door and internal access
• Within Aranda Primary School catchment
• Close to Aranda Bushland and Mt Painter walking tracks.
• Easy walking distance to popular Cook shops with cafe and bar (Little Oink and To All My Friends)
• Direct bike paths to the City, Belconnen, ANU, UC and AIS
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. Enjoying a peaceful morning coffee from Little Oink or Two Before Ten in the front courtyard. Watching the sunset over Mt Painter with a glass of wine on the deck.
2. Staying toasty warm in winter and cool in summer with tiny electricity bills due to added insulation.
3. Close to everything and easy transport options. Lots of parking, direct bus into the city, walking distance to Jamison Shops, easily accessible bike paths.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
House Size: 89m²
Garage Size: 24m²
Land Size: 322m²
No. Units in Complex: 20
Body Corporate Rates: $490 per quarter
Rates: $605 per quarter
Land Tax: $774 per quarter
Rental Range: $420 to $440 per week