Welcome to this brand new immaculate and striking home in Red Hill. Perfectly positioned to capture light and air, this stylish three bedroom home will delight with its industrial and urban edge. Meticulous in its architectural approach, with a functional floorplan that highlights modern low maintenance living at its best! Situated in the perfect position tucked behind a striking facade, this residence is well suited to an executive family and is perfect for entertaining.
Undoubtably, the highlight of the home is the marriage between the exposed brick and polished concrete floors which is complimented by the pockets of green colour throughout.
FEATURES of this home include .
– Brand new architecturally designed and built by award winning Classic Constructions.
– Kitchen with island bench, gas cooktop, dishwasher, integrated fridge , butlers pantry with Ventec wine fridge & oven.
– Showcase floor to ceiling windows in spacious living area capture the sunlight flowing to an immaculate garden.
– Master bedroom with floor to ceiling windows to rear garden and entertainers delight.
-Ensuite with stunning bespoke tile features and joinery.
-Spacious laundry with generous cupboard and bench space .
-Two extra bedrooms with built-in robes
– In-slab hydronic heating throughout
– Double lockup garage with internal access
– Perfection location to all the local government and private schools , parks and playing fields.
We are especially impressed by the spacious rear outdoor space ideal for those who love to entertain their friends and family with BBQs providing the back drop for lazy summer afternoons.
The property does not have an EER.
Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property.
Once you have viewed the property you will be sent a link to apply through 1Form.
At Hayman Partners we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details!
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.