Nestled on the slopes of Mount Taylor this elevated, north facing mid-century home was designed by renowned architect Dirk Bolt and sits comfortably in the landscape. Recently renovated throughout with an eye for energy efficiency and sustainability this home is a rare find.
As you walk through you are greeted by sophistication, no stone unturned in terms of details with a designer kitchen, stone benchtop, and quality new appliances including washing machine, dryer and fridge.
Other features include reverse cycle air conditioning throughout and underfloor bathroom heating for year-round comfort. Double lock-up garage, storage shed and multiple outdoor spaces to add to your enjoyment. Torrens shops is a 2 minute easy stroll, Mawson Shopping Centre minutes away and Woden Precinct and Canberra Hospital a 5 minutes drive.
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Elevated north facing family/lounge room
– Large paved north facing balcony with view towards the city
– 3 bedrooms, main with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Build-in wardrobes in the other 2
– Upgraded kitchen and laundry including stone benchtops and timber-look flooring
– New Bosch kitchen appliances
– New Fisher & Paykel fridge
– Miele washing machine
– Miele heat pump dryer
– New bathrooms with underfloor heating
– Double glazing on all the windows and doors
– Storage room with shelving and hooks
– Double garage with remote doors
– Newly landscaped gardens including automatic watering system
-Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property
– Once you have viewed the property you will be sent a link to apply through 2Apply
– At Hayman Partners we offer flexible payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle
1. Click on ‘book inspection’
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time available, please register your details to ensure you are
advised when a time has been scheduled.
4. If you do not register, we can’t notify you of any changes or
further inspection times