Situated in the sought after heights of Weston, this impressive family home is ideally situated within close proximity to popular schools, shops and amenities. Boasting mountain views and the ultimate environment for family living, the brilliantly designed and renovated home features abundant light and versatile accommodation providing space and privacy to suit all family members.
Offering substantial living and entertaining zones, including self-contained accommodation on the lower level with separate access, ideal for guests, extended family, teenage retreat or those who work from home. Separate formal and informal living spaces appreciate a breathtaking vista and effortless transition to the outdoors, which features a magnificent covered alfresco area, perfect for year round entertaining with family and friends.
Positioned in a beautiful loop street, within easy access to parkland and lifestyle attractions, this superb home offers a rare opportunity to secure an enviable residence in a popular and centrally located suburb.
– Available from Friday 6 August
– Multiple living options
– 4 bedrooms on the main level, master with ensuite
– Separate flat downstairs with own bathroom & side access
– Solar panels and solar hot water (on roof)
– Covered alfresco
– 7 Star Ducted gas heating
– Evaporative cooling
– Double garage with electric doors
– Gardener to be included
– European uPVC double glazed windows
– Please note the spa is not operational
– No EER
– Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property
– Once you have viewed the property you will be sent a link to apply through 2Apply
– At Hayman Partners we offer flexible payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle
1. Click on ‘book inspection’
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time available, please register your details to ensure you are advised when a time has been scheduled
4. If you do not register, we can’t notify you of any changes or further inspection times