Instantly appealing and surprisingly large single level four bedroom ensuite family home nestled in prime inner Canberra location within strolling distance of local schools, shops, parkland and sports fields.
Set in beautifully tended grounds and flawlessly presented; the home offers generously proportioned formal lounge and dining areas plus a well-appointed renovated kitchen overlooking an additional family room.
What does Hayman Partners love about this home?
The dining room leads out to a superb private rear terrace overlooking the secure backyard – the perfect setting for both stylish alfresco entertaining and relaxed family fun.
All four bedrooms have built-in wardrobes with the main bedroom featuring a tidy original ensuite bathroom. The bright main bathroom has been stylishly updated including a separate WC.
ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system.
Triple car accommodation is catered for by a single garage supplemented by a secure double carport accessed via separate driveways.
• 4 bedrooms all with built in robes
• Ensuite bathroom to master bedroom
• Stylishly updated main bathroom with separate toilet
• 2 living rooms
• Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
• Secure single garage and additional double car port
• Prime location at entry to quiet cul de sac and surrounded by quality residences
• Well-appointed modern kitchen featuring electric appliances, breakfast bar along with ample bench top and storage space
• Large separate laundry room
Within easy strolling distance to the local schools, Hughes shops, parkland, Red Hill nature reserve and children’s playground and close proximity to many sporting venues including Federal Golf Club and Phillip Oval, this home will not be on the market for long.
The property does not have an EER.
Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property.
Once you have viewed the property you will be sent a link to apply through 1Form.
At Hayman Partners we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details!
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot not notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.