New carpet and fresh paint showcase this fantastic home, ready for you to move in and enjoy. Its double brick construction and high ceilings keep the house warm in winter and cool in summer saving on energy bills. Of course the ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling are there for when you need them.
The home has 4 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, the master with functional ensuite and all bedrooms with stunning views. The home boats 3 main living areas to spread out and enjoy with the added luxury of a sun room offering space, serenity and location. A large entertaining deck at the top of the backyard is the perfect place to relax with friends, enjoy a meal and take in the views out to Mount Taylor, Woden Valley and to sunsets over the Brindabellas.
Located in the Woden area, close to Schools, local shops, hospitals, cafés, Mawson, Phillip and Westfield Woden.
– Available from the 7 May
– Four generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Family room and additional sunroom at the rear
– Gourmet kitchen with Miele induction cooktop, modern Miele appliances,
– Great size laundry with plenty of cupboards
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– New carpet and freshly painted
– Automatic garage with extra workspace and carport
– Private backyard backing onto Farrer reserve
– Close to Shops, Farrer Primary School, Mawson Shopping Centre, Phillip &
– Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property
– Once you have viewed the property you will be sent a link to apply through 1Form
– At Hayman Partners we offer flexible payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle
1. Click on ‘book inspection’
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time available, please register your details to ensure you are advised when a time has been scheduled.
4. If you do not register, we can’t notify you of any changes or further inspection times.