Welcome to a fantastic home! This excellent two bedroom home would suit a professional single, couple or small family looking to enjoy this private, low maintenance Curtin residence.
This lovely, neat, tidy and affordable home will provide the perfect place for you to call home.
Accommodation offers two bedrooms both equipped with built-in robes and supported by a functional bathroom with separate toilet. This property offers a great opportunity to live in a delightful home close to the Curtin Shopping Precinct and Westfield Woden. Enjoy living in this wonderful home designed for comfort.
What does HAYMAN PARTNERS like about this home?
HAYMAN PARTNERS love the established low maintenance garden that offers privacy without impeding on the wonderful natural light that flows through the home.
The open plan living and dining area is positioned adjacent to the functional kitchen and flows through to the private and welcoming balcony.
Additional features of this lovely home include:
– Functional and generously sized kitchen with electric cook-top. This space overlooks the charming
– Open plan living and dining area with attractive hardwood floor.
– Both bedrooms including built-in robes.
– Functional bathroom with bathtub, shower and convenient separate toilet.
– Separate laundry via balcony, a great space for additional storage.
– Single carport adjacent to property.
Nestled in an excellent location just moments away from Woden Town Centre, local schools, shops, sporting fields and nature reserves. Only minutes to Canberra City and Parliamentary Triangle with public transport close by.
A truly amazing lifestyle opportunity awaits you now.
At Hayman Partners we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details!
Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property
Once you have viewed the property you will be sent a link to apply through 2Apply.
At Hayman Partners we offer flexible payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle
1. Click on ‘book inspection’
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time available, please register your details to ensure you are advised when a time has been scheduled.
4. If you do not register, we can’t notify you of any changes or further inspection times