Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, this lovely dual occupancy home is available now for long term lease.
The versatile single level floorplan will suit a variety of households – great for busy professionals who enjoy low maintenance living or a family who will appreciate the close proximity to Curtin schools and shopping centre that are just a short stroll away.
– Modern kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher, gas cooktop & electric oven.
– Spacious tiled meals/family area.
– Large formal lounge & segregated formal dining which would also suitable as a home office/study area.
– King sized master bedroom with built-in robes & sparkling ensuite.
– Segregated second and third bedrooms, both with built-in robes.
– Main bathroom includes bathtub plus separate shower recess.
– Separate toilet.
– Double lock up garage with internal access.
– Year round climate control with ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling.
– Covered entertaining area perfect for alfresco dining.
– Low maintenance gardens, fully enclosed courtyard.
– Excellent public transport options from Curtin shops including express buses to Civic, the Parliamentary Triangle, and Woden Town Centre.
The property does not have an EER.
Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property.
At Hayman Partners we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details!
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.