To apply: https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=HaymanPartners&form=0
Tucked away in the tree-lined suburb of Mawson, this free standing four-bedroom home is easy care living at its best. Well positioned and on an elevated block this family home is ready for you to move in, in time for Christmas.
Accommodation is provided by four good sized bedrooms, the master with ensuite and the remaining three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes are serviced by a main bathroom with bath tub and separate toilet.
– Quarterly garden maintenance included
– Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Generous and open plan formal living and dining areas
– Family room overlooking gardens and with access to deck
– Good sized kitchen with quality appliances and ample storage space
– Separate laundry with external access
– Huge north-facing entertaining deck with gazebo and fantastic views across the Woden Valley
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Large under-house storage space and utility room
– Outdoor awnings on all west facing windows
– Double carport
– Separate off-street parking, great for caravan, boat or trailer
– Beautifully established gardens
– EER: 0
– Tenants must seek permission to keep pets at the property
– Proximity to local schools, Canberra Hospital, Southlands Shopping Centre, Woden Town Centre and major arterial roadsffering a huge north-facing entertaining deck with gorgeous views over the Woden Valley, and only a short walk to schools and shops, this property is all about lifestyle and location.