A home that is bright and playful with it’s design that incorporates indoor and outdoor living, it is easy imagining how to entertain with flair or relax in absolute indulgence. The floorplan features two separate living spaces, both capturing private garden views of the front and back. A generous open plan family room is adjacent to the kitchen with breakfast bar and a wealth of storage. Three well proportioned bedrooms are tucked away to one end, serviced by a sleek modern bathroom fitted with high end tapware and fixtures.
An extensive double carport is secured with an automatic door and added extras like double glazed windows and under floor heating to the bath make this quality offering irresistible.
• Open plan floor space with separate living area to close off when needed
• Kitchen updated with added pantry and fridge space
• Generous sized bedrooms with two fitted with built in robes
• Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
• Updated bathroom with under floor heating
• Double glazed windows
• New flooring throughout
• Electric garage roller door and added carport with concrete flooring
• Green established gardens with entertaining area
Please note we are the leasing agents for this property only – the owner will self manage once rented.
Close proximity to:
• Canberra Hospital
• Woden Westfield
• Cafes, restaurants and Hughes shops
• Federal Golf Course
• Red Hill Nature Reserve and Eddison Park
• Hughes Primary School
• Alfred Deakin High School
• Canberra College
• EER: 2.0
• Tenants must seek permission to keep pets at the property