Inspections now welcome to this three-bedroom townhouse in the tightly held “Tempus” Development. Positioned along a beautifully established tree-lined boulevard & located close to a range of amenities, this property offers high quality inner city living.
This property offers a generous open plan living area, large designer kitchen with breakfast bar with a seamless connection to the private landscaped wrap around courtyard with covered entertaining area, grassed area and veggie patch! Upstairs the 3 bedrooms are all well-proportioned, the main bedroom boasts a luxurious feel with an ensuite, private balcony. double wardrobes and a study nook with built-in desk.
The property also includes range of high quality inclusions such as double-glazed windows, instantaneous hot water systems, designer kitchen with custom joinery, Miele kitchen appliances & ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling system.
– North-facing living areas with large rear courtyard
– Generous living areas to the ground level
– 3 bedrooms upstairs
– 2 bathrooms + downstairs powder room
– Main bathroom includes bath
– Engineered timber flooring to downstairs living areas
– Lock-up garage with internal access to the home
– Additional carport space in addition to the garage
– Large fully landscaped courtyard areas
– Tenants must seek permission to keep pets at the property
– EER Unknown
Terraces such as these are a rare find in the current market, a limited opportunity exists for you to secure your very own piece of Canberra’s popular inner north.