Barcelona offers an exquisite living experience and abundance of light throughout that promotes cross flow ventilation. Equipped for a professional single or executive couple looking for a home away from home and who will enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle.
This exquisite apartment complex is ready for you to call home. This light filled and stylish one bedroom apartment offers a quality and contemporary design, located at the City end of Turner.
Features of this spectacular apartments include:
– Spacious and stylish combined living and dining area with impressive full length floor to ceiling glass doors to balcony with light filled views.
– Attractive and modern five piece dining setting, two seater lounge, TV and occasional chair included.
– An abundance of natural light throughout the apartment.
– Ultra-modern kitchen with Caesar-stone bench tops, timber cabinetry, appliances including fridge, integrated dishwasher complemented by a stylish splash back.
– The bedroom offers near new carpet, queen size bed, mirrored built-in robe with good storage space.
– Open floor plan overlooking private balcony perfect for indoor and outdoor living.
– Bathroom includes custom cabinetry complimented by chrome tapware and accents throughout.
– Separate laundry with a washer dryer combo included.
– Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling.
– Fridge included.
– Double glazed windows.
– Impressive solar passive design.
– Single basement car space via remote garage door.
– Gorgeous landscape grounds.
– Perfect location to ANU, city and the urban hub of Braddon.
Don’t miss out on the lifestyle and convenience of this fabulous and desirable home. These apartments are a great choice which will provide the perfect lifestyle. Enjoy all the City and Braddon have to offer with restaurants and cafes in the premier and vibrant Braddon precinct close-by. Perfectly located in a leafy street close to ANU and the government and commercial buildings in and around The City and Braddon.
Last known EER is 7
Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.