7/56 Stuart Street GRIFFITH, ACT 2603
Boutique Townhouse Living
Unit - GRIFFITH ACT
Perfectly positioned in the private rear section of a small boutique complex, this contemporary single level townhouse will be available 11th April 2019 for long term lease.
A great opportunity for a single or couple to escape high rise living yet still be conveniently located in the leafy Inner South at an affordable price without compromising on style, space or comfort.
– Secure keypad & intercom entry
– Sunny front paved courtyard with established plants. This area is ideal for alfresco dining, summer entertaining and BBQ’s.
-Modern open plan lounge & dining with low maintenance tiled floor, large windows allowing in plenty of natural light and crisp neutral decor.
– Kitchen includes stone benchtops, Miele dishwasher, oven, ceramic cooktop and built-in microwave.
– Space saving European style laundry with dryer.
– Queen sized bedroom with mirrored built-in robe and good quality carpet
– Sparkling bathroom with frameless shower recess and modern vanity
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, and modern energy efficient construction ensures year round climate comfort at minimal expense.
– Rear courtyard also has established garden beds and a fold-away washing line
– Secure car accommodation in garage with storage facility.
Great for public servants working in the Parliamentary Triangle, or Civic – there is a bus stop directly across the road and Griffith shops are just a few steps away with a choice of restaurants, a wholefood store, a supermarket and more.
The property doesn’t have an EER.
At Hayman Partners we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details!
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.