Architecturally designed and boasting a great indoor/outdoor flow, featuring high raked ceilings throughout this home is fresh, bright and ready for you to move in and enjoy. This home is located in a quiet, tree lined street and only metres from reserve.
The functional floor plan offers segregation from the living and bedrooms with the heart of the home the lounge / dining and modern kitchen featuring plenty of benchtop space, glass cooktop, wall oven, a Bosch dishwasher and generous storage, including wine rack.
On the opposite side of the home, are the remaining two bedrooms each with built-in robes and overlook the gardens. They are serviced by an updated main bathroom with bath, and a separate powder room.
– Flexible lease term available (max 10 month lease)
– Metres from walking trails on reserve
– Samsung digital, keyless entry
– High raked ceilings
– Gas log fireplace
– Reverse cycle air conditioner and a fan
– Treetop views to Mt. Ainslie from kitchen
– Full length windows and sliding glass doors throughout
– Dining opens onto a brand new entertaining deck
– Spacious foyer includes a study nook
– Master with built-in robes and an updated ensuite
– Spacious main bathroom offers a bath and shower
– Separate powder room
– Internal access to garage with storage, and off street parking for two additional cars in front
– Excellent location, just a short walk to Ngunnawal shops or primary school
– EER: 3.5
– Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property
– Once you have viewed the property you will be sent a link to apply through 1Form
– At Hayman Partners we offer flexible payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle
1. Click on ‘book inspection’
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time available, please register your details to ensure you are advised when a time has been scheduled.
4. If you do not register, we can’t notify you of any changes or further inspection times.